These beautiful garments are en route with designer Alex Berry from the UK. Director Christopher Sivertsen also arrives tonight. This weekend we build the rest of the set for O Réjane. And today is our first read through with the whole cast at Bootleg Theater. Game is officially ON.
You (and your friends) can reap the rewards of being a showbiz Producer – for one night, with no production-induced headaches! Enjoy:
- Producer credit for one performance, touted as “YOUR NAME(S) present this performance of” on:
- show program (or program insert, as dictated by printing deadlines and/or available space)
- lobby signage
- verbal introduction to audience as that show’s sponsor
- on the O Réjane site, Facebook and twitter pages
- on the Bootleg site, Facebook and twitter pages
- 10 VIP tickets to your performance (or other performances, if needed) to entertain your guests
- A champagne toast for you, your guests and cast and crew members post-show (because pre-show would be a bad idea for the cast)
- A VIP backstage tour
- A copy of your program autographed by the cast
- Additional program listing with other donors as ‘Officier | $2,500 – $4,999’ or ‘Grand Croix | $5,000+,’ depending on your total donation(s)
- A limited-edition souvenir poster autographed by the cast
- Eternal gratitude from the entire O Réjane and Bootleg teams
You and your friends can pool your resources to sponsor one evening – or choose to honor someone with your sponsorship, and put their name(s) in “lights.” Produce a night of O Réjane for a tax-deductible contribution of $2,500 – the amount it takes to cover all the costs one night of history-making theater incurs. Should you wish to support O Réjane on a different level, we welcome you to. The perks listed above are customizable, and can easily be tailored to meet your needs. Donations on behalf of O Réjane can be made through this secure page on the Bootleg Theater site. Please email email@example.com with any questions or requests.
And you can buy them here!
$20 General Admission
We are proud to announce “Tickets du Jour.” You can buy tickets and donate them to our pre-show raffle. 15 minutes before curtain, we’ll raffle the donated tickets off to people in need. Raffles will precede all shows except for opening and closing nights!
…One month ’til we open!
– We received our first funding from an anonymous foundation and are awaiting replies about 3 grants. However, we are very much in need of more funding to cover various operating costs, and we are asking for individual donations. Please help us meet our fundraising goal by supporting O Réjane with a tax-deductible donation. We are half-way there!
– Use your miles to fly Musical Collaborator Adrien Reju from NY to LA for rehearsals. You can email to make arrangements.
– In addition to funding, please spread the word to as many people as you can about the show and share the link www.orejane.com. The more people talking about it, making donations and buying tickets (on sale Oct. 14th) to O Réjane, the better!
– Through our PR and marketing efforts with France Magazine, the Cultural Services of the French Embassy and French Morning, we are set to expose O Réjane to the LA monde Francophone (about 80,000 people). French Morning has also just signed on as a sponsor. We are also working with and through mainstream media. Your company can still sign on as a sponsor and enjoy this fabulous exposure as well. Sponsorship plans are custom-tailored to meet the needs of your business. Request the corporate sponsorship packet by email.
Thank you for your support. We’ll see you at Bootleg Theater this fall!
We are thrilled to announce that French Morning has come on board as an official sponsor of O Réjane! Check them out at www.frenchmorning.com. Look for some fantastic media coverage coming soon in French Morning and other exciting outlets.
O Réjane Musical Collaborator Adrien Reju is recording a new album. You can pre-order here and, in so doing, support her making the record. You can check out her previous albums on itunes to hear her melodious voice.
T minus NOT THAT LONG ’til we start rehearsals (mid-October)! Please take a moment to meet our extraordinary cast of six.